Thursday, September 22, 2011

Andrew Answers Some Questions

Here are some questions that the Primary Presidency asked the kids to answer. Andrew answered the following unprompted by me. Some of his answers surprised me (I didn't realize he knew so much!)

? I know the scriptures are true because or testimony of the scriptures....
Because of Jesus Christ
? Reading the scriptures makes me feel...
Happy
? Reading the scriptures has helped me learn...
Jesus Christ
? When have the scriptures helped tell you what to do?
To read the scriptures
? How does reading the scriptures make you feel?
Good
? Who am I?
A kid
? Where did I come from?
Heaven
? What will happen to me after I die?
Get made again
?How do you follow God’s plan?
Reading the scriptures
? I will follow the living prophet by...
Listening to their plan
? Who presented a plan to everyone in heaven before we came to earth?
Jesus
? How can I follow His example?
By praying
? How does reading the Book of Mormon make you feel?
Happy
?How do you help make someone’s burden lighter? Examples
By helping them
?When or how has the Holy Ghost helped you?
All the time
?Why does God command us to build temples?
So we can learn about the world and how it got made
?What can you do to prepare to go to the temple someday?
Pray, read scriptures
?How do you feel when you visit the temple grounds?
I feel a little nervous
?How can you treat your body like a temple?
Take a bath everyday
?How does listening to good music make you feel? Why?
Happy
?How can you prepare now to go on a mission?
Eating good food and going to sleep
?What can you do now to be a missionary?
Doing good things
?How do we talk to Heavenly Father?
Praying
?How do you feel when you pray?
Good
Share an experience of how Heavenly Father has answered your prayer.
When I had my lemonade stand, there weren’t many customers. Mommy and me prayed for more customers to come and they did!
?How can you show reverence?
Sit quietly and fold my arms